Original Helgesen Racing Pigeons
«LADY DREVSJØ» won 2nd prize at Drevsjø 2017 (450km) in section 14 Norway.
FATHER of “Lady Drevsjø” is a nice sire from Koos Van Koppen with very good racing lines (father “Son Blauwe Vierzon” raced 1e / 1.236b and Grandfather “Blauwe Vierzon”, from Theo Boekhors, won 1e / 3.580 birds, 1e / 965 birds, 1e / 663 birds).
Brothers of "Lady Drevsjø" father, like “4008”, won 3e young bird WHZB, and “8008” won 1e Quievrain, and “8007” won 1e Sens.
MOTHER is a very nice inbred hen after the Natinal winner “KIMLYNN” from Twan Bongers (Jan Aarden lines). “KIMLYNN” won 1e INT.NAT. / 22.319b Perpignan 2006 (1.016km) !!
FULL-SISTER «Princess of Femhøje» has raced 33 races from 190km to 500km in the period 2017-2019 and a total of 11.150km!!
«Princess of Femhøje» won 2nd ACE bird in the Team Femhøje Yearling Championship 2017 with following prizes above 400km:
- 2 prize Althona 425km (1.467m/min)
- 2 prize Soltau 500km (1.215m/min)
- 3 prize Althona 425km (1.137m/min)
HALF-SISTER (same father) won in Derby Zagreb 2019:
- 3p OLR Final (500km)
- 38p Semi-Final (350km)
HALF- BROTHER (same father) won in Mediterraneo 2018:
- 11e ACE bird (1.136 birds)
- 46p OLR Final (518km)
HALF-SISTER (same father) raced 14 prize at Derby Sofia semi-final 2017 (265km) and ended as 19 ACE bird (2.400 birds)
She is mother to:
OLR/FCI FINAL BIRDS:
- 141p (400km) DAPIRACE OLR Final 2018
- 232p (415km) FAST RIMINI OLR Final 2020
- 274p (400km) DAPIRACE OLR Final 2019
OTHER TOP-100 RESULTS:
- 7p (300km) DAPIRACE 2019
- 38p (100km) Superstar 2020
- 65p (306km) Talent Quatro 2020
- 72p (180km) Superstar 2020