"YANICKA" our new BREEDING STAR ?
A new potential breeding start is bought for our breeding loft. This time we have invested in the wonderful Algarve Golden 2016 racer "Yanicka" from the FCI 2016 winner SG Steffl.
FCI WINNER 2016
SG Seffl race in the team of Steffl / Siebert / Guenter with following fantastic FCI results the last two years:
- 1e in 2016 (4 best results after 22 races)
- 3e in 2015 (4 best results after 20 races)
- 5e in 2015/2016 (4 best results after 42 races «Carlos Marques Pratz Trophy»)
- 7e in 2016 (2 best results after 22 races)
"YANICKA" raced in the Golder Race Algarve 2016:
- 1.466e / 3.644b (Final 505km)
FATHER is org. Dieter Siebert and son of top sire "Pancho" (Gr.son “FIGO” from Kees Bosua) x "Panino". MOTHER is daughter to super breeder "KING ALI" (father to 12x 1 prize and gr.son “Den Dromer”).
"Yanicka" is planned to be paired with the sire "Siebert" in pair 14, which can be a another exciting breeding combination at our loft.
BROTHER raced in GOLDEN RACE ALGARVE 2016:
- 281e / 3.644b (Final 505km)
- 824e / 4.002b (291km)
Half-BROTHER raced in ACE SOFIA OLR 2015:
- 1e ACE BIRD
- 2e / 1.239b (210km)
- 25e / 889b (Final 420km)
- 33e / 1.781b (120km)